Dr. Herbert Glatt
Dr. Herbert Glatt is a board-certified ophthalmologist that provides comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages.
- general eye examinations for both routine and complicated eye disorders
- fitting for contact lenses
- small-incision cataract implant surgery
- laser surgery for diabetes and glaucoma
- medical and surgical treatment of all eye diseases.
Dr. Glatt is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Ophthalmology at UMDNJ.
Hospital Privileges: Clara Maass Medical Center, Mountainside Medical Center, University Hospital
Board Certifications: Ophthalmology
© 2019 Bloomfield Eye Associates