Please read this agreement entirely and carefully before using this website or attempting to contact us via e-mail. By using the site or e-mail form, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not use the site or contact us via e-mail.
Use of Medical Information
The information and reference materials contained here are intended solely for the general information of the user. It is not to be used for diagnostic or treatment purposes, but rather for discussion with the patient’s own physician. All visitors to site agree to read and abide by the complete terms of this agreement.
- this site does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine
- use of the site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship
- individuals should consult a qualified health care provider for medical advice and answers to personal health questions
- while the site attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free
- e-mail inquiry does not serve as a means of communicating a request for diagnostic information or treatment and is not a substitute for the patient to directly schedule an appointment for care
The information posted here by Associated Retinal Consultants, L.L.C. is not to be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We do not answer specific medical questions on this site or via e-mail.
Disclaimer of Liability
The user of this website assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this website. Under no circumstances shall Associated Retinal Consultants, L.L.C. or its employees or its affiliates or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining this website be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use the website and/or any other websites which are linked to this site – or that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access.
In states which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Associated Retinal Consultants, L.L.C. or its employees or those of its affiliates. They are for convenience only.